Initial outbreak symptom questions

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Initial outbreak symptom questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Amanda
    Participant

I am in the middle of my first outbreak and am waiting on test results to confirm what kind it is and I am having so many other issues besides the sores. I am wondering did anyone else have any discharge with the initial outbreak? I have had the flu like symptoms chills, weakness/fatigue, what feels like period cramps but I am having a lot of thin watery discharge and there is enough that I am having to frequently change panty liners. My doctor said that is not normal for herpes but I’m wondering has anyone else had this experience?

Ella
    Participant

I am just about wrapping up with my very first outbreak and I had a lot of discharge as well. At one point it was dripping out of me. So you are not alone on that front. It has slowly slowed down as I’ve begun to heal.

Amanda
    Participant

Thank you for that! I was so worried I had something else going on. I have been on my antiviral for 7 days now and I am still wearing a panty liner and seeing a small amount of yellowish discharge but it is considerably less than it was. I’m glad to know I am not the only one that had this issue because most of the stuff I read didn’t mention discharge and I had so much thin watery discharge my Dr actually said it looked like a pregnant woman whose water had broke!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.