I’M SO LOST

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum I’M SO LOST

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ASD
    Participant

I was so lost when the doctor broke the news to me and I still am lost. I’m not promiscuous how? My doctor said that it’s okay for me to live normally as always and said it’s okay to have sex. He told me as long as I don’t have any outbreaks, the rate of transmission I low. I have been trying to educate myself and I read that even if I’m not having an outbreak I still am able to infect another person. The parts I have sores on cannot be covered with a condom. I’m trying to keep myself calm but I don’t know anyone who is in the same situation as me and I really need someone to talk to. 🙁

Amara
    Participant

Hi, im on the same boat love. I just recently learned about it, and got it from someone who lied to me about the entire situation. Crying for three weeks have burnt me out. I feel like me love life ended but i know people have thriving relationships with herpes but cant see someone accepting me. Heres some good news! I had to tell someone who is interested in a relationship about contracting it and seeing if he wanted to keep talking and the support and reassurance was breathtaking, made me cry of course. Not everybody is going to be accepting but know that a lot of people live with this and the only thing you can do is think positive! Cloudy minds cause damage!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.