im so depressed

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum im so depressed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    n1029
    Participant

so long story short, about a year ago I went to the doctors thinking I had a bartholins cyst… he told me no and that he thought it was herpes and tested me… it came back negative.. I was elated. well fast forward and here we are my symptoms have come back and I got back to the same doctor and he tells me the same thing. he sent out for a culture and this time I also did a blood test. to say I am devastated would be an understatement. I don’t receive my results till next week but I hold out no hope. doctor said “sometimes it takes more than one test”… I have been married for almost 5 years and we both have been faithful and he says I could have had it for a very long time and not known…. I feel like depression is swelling me and I don’t know what to do with myself

tracygreen
    Blocked

You shouldn’t feel depressed sweetheart, most of us went through this stage. Having herpes isnt really the end of the world. There is this herbal Dr who has been helping those of us with herpes. I was one with the virus and am now free from it for over two years now. This same Dr helped me, not many people knows about him, there is the link to his website, contact him and be free from herpes. He is God’s blessing to us. https://eldersegunjohn.wixsite.com/dreldersegunherbalho

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.