I Want to Feel Normal Again

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum I Want to Feel Normal Again

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    lovelost
    Participant

I am not okay guys 🙁 I’m 34 years old and was just diagnosed with HSV 2. I am completely devastated and heartbroken. Contracting this virus has been a fear of mine since I first started having sex and my nightmare has now become my reality. I don’t know how to handle this or accept it. I can’t sleep, I have no appetite, I don’t want to go out and just want to sleep the days away. I can’t help but think of how I will have to endure painful outbreaks for the rest of my life, having the embarrassing talk when dating, and just accepting my new reality and it scares me so much. Please someone tell me this feeling goes away. I can’t stop crying and just want to feel like my normal self again.

-Gab

tracygreen
    Participant

Hello Gab, you don’t have to actually feel that way. Do you know with the right med, you can live your normal life again. I usually sued to be on valtrex and lysine, but my outbreaks was one of the worst kind. I couldn’t do anything and was even depressed at a time. I even had to stop work and became withdrawn from friends. I don’t want to say much cos I have told my story here before. What I want you to know is that I have been free without outbreaks and those symptoms for over two years now, it’s like I have been given a second chance to live my normal life again. All these have been possible with the help of a herbal Dr I was referred to. I will drop his link here so you can reach him and have your life back and he won’t fail, trust me. https://eldersegunjohn.wixsite.com/dreldersegunherbalho

k$
    Participant

HI Gab,
    I am 28 and just recently diagnosed with HSV also. I am currently going through my first outbreak and incredibly heartbroken as well. It has been getting better though. I know this seems like the worst thing possible, but being a doctor I know that there is medication you can take to help prevent future outbreaks. Just focus on yourself during this difficult time. Use your family or a couple very close friends to support you. I have talked about it with two of my best friends and they have been incredibly supportive. Rather than hiding it I feel better when I am able to express my feelings with my friends that I trust. The worst thing about this is that I do not even know who I got it from as my three previous partners all deny having any symptoms or ever being positive. I am so sorry that you are going through this but know that you are not alone! If you want to talk more you can reach out to me at krista.dollar@yahoo.com

Magical
    Participant

Hi Gab,

You can check this new herpes eraser https://bit.ly/3jjtsPl … Hope everything works out very well for you. Best of luck.

Molly
    Participant

Hi can you elaborate on what the herbal doctor did for you please?

Larry
    Participant

It’s NOT as crazy as it sounds!
    I discovered this purely by chance…
    But after seeing the amazing results…
    Especially now that they’ve been verified by scientists at three separate universities…
    And there are already over 49,000 documented cases of Herpes victims totally erasing their outbreaks.

96% Of Herpes Sufferers Never Got An Outbreak Again After Doing This

tracygreen
    Participant

Hello dear @molly, he prepared a medicine for me and sent it down to me, I followed the instruction to take it, I took it for about four weeks and I was better.

samtheguru100
    Participant

hello, have you heard about hsv eraser. it really helped me get my life back together. you should try it. https://bit.ly/39E61fg

av88
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    lovelost
    Participant

Thank you so much for your kind words, Krista. I will send you an email so we can help each other get through this!

-Gab

nowibon489
    Participant

Hello There. I know exactly how you feel about getting Herpes and I’m so sorry to hear that. Fortunately, a few weeks ago,someone helped me mentally to cope with having herpes and surprisingly.. it really changed my life! I’m so excited to share this with you and help you through this very difficult time. Here’s a link that I found that really helped with my problems with Herpes in the past, and I’m sure it’ll help you too! https://bit.ly/33gyjeK Best of luck to you in the future! <3

johnchampuiroo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Lgsupport
    Participant

hello, i know that i out of the topic but i want to help people with herpes Here’s a link that I found that really helped with my problems with Herpes in the past, i would love to motivate you today and make you understand that HSV is not the end of the world neither should it be the end of your life here’s a link that I found that really helped with my problems with Herpes in the past, and I’m sure it’ll help you too! https://bit.ly/2DrG2eW

Victoria
    Participant

Talking to a new person you are dating seems super scary but it gets easier. So far I’ve told 4 people and they were all okay about it. I’m sure there will be an occasional person who won’t react that way but if you have dated for a little bit and they like you it won’t be a big thing in the grand scheme of things.

I know exactly how you feel though it is really difficult at times when you feel like you are stuck this way forever but realistically it’s a few days of symptoms when you have a breakout. Stress can be a trigger so working on accepting it and not feeling anxious can definitely help!

Just take it a day at a time, some days won’t be great but others you will forget you even have it! Xx

Figy
    Participant

Hello, check this new HSV eraser
    article,, https://bit.ly/30DWm5r
    hope it will be of big help in boosting your self esteem and inner peace

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.