I really need advice and help. Fever won’t leave

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum I really need advice and help. Fever won’t leave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    floralgirly
    Participant

A little long, sorry 🙁

This is the worst outbreak of my life. I’ve had herpes since a teen, and get outbreaks every few years. With each outbreak, I get a bad fever, migraines, and just overall flu symptoms..never used medication because I’ve gotten over it.

THIS TIME?? guys this is day 8 of the fevers and flu symptoms. It’s been non stop high temperature, up to 104, nausea, constant chills and sweating when I cycle through Tylenol and ibuprofen. The headache is the WORST and in the front of my head.

The sores are there. I got more a few days ago, but they are nothing compared to the actual sickness. Every time people have a fever it’s like for 4 days.. who has one for almost two weeks?!

I rushed to the emergency room yesterday. They kept giving me fluids, but also struggled to keep my temp down at times. When I told them about the herpes, the had “oh that makes sense” and told me some people’s last for two weeks without antiviral.
    They didn’t seem concerned

Haven’t gotten the antiviral yet, way to weak to get it right now. I’ve been crying, panicking extremely bad. I feel like I’m about to die and no one really knows. So. Fucking. Scared and panicky..can anyone relate or give me advice?

I’m a hypochondriac and emetophobic btw 🙁

Ive pulled me hair out and feel out of control. I’m very hypersensitive. PLEASE SOME ONE RESPOND.

floralgirly
    Participant

Not really leaving the bed, constant headache, temperature, not eating, panicking, crying and googling all day. I really think I’m dying of meningitis

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by floralgirly.
    tracygreen
    Participant

I totally understand you my dear, mine used to be worst than yours until I was introduced to a herbal Dr who actually helped me and for over two years now, I have not had any outbreaks or symptoms. I have spoken about him here several times. Here is the link should you want to reach Him. https://eldersegunjohn.wixsite.com/dreldersegunherbalho

nap
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    av88
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Lgsupport
    Participant

hello, i know that i out of the topic but i want to help people with herpes Here’s a link that I found that really helped with my problems with Herpes in the past, i would love to motivate you today and make you understand that HSV is not the end of the world neither should it be the end of your life here’s a link that I found that really helped with my problems with Herpes in the past, and I’m sure it’ll help you too! https://bit.ly/2DrG2eW

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.