I just cant do this. I cant anymore…..

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum I just cant do this. I cant anymore…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    littlebit7876
    Participant

I am going into week 3 of my first c and just as everything is healing i am breaking out again. This time there are more, its going to be worse. I finished a 10 day course of Acyclovir 800mg 5 times a day. I am taking 8000 mg of lysine a day.. Its not getting better. Then a few hours ago all around my mouth started burning and I have sores inside my mouth and starting to come up on the outside. Creams and pills are not working and i have no more leave for work. How am i breaking out inside and outside of my mouth and my genitals all at the same time???!!!
    I told 2 family members and was immediately judged and told that I was disgusting. I am in so much pain and I can not live in this bathtub 24/7. Maybe I am just not as strong as all of you… I am loosing sight of hope I just know I can not live like this forever….. I ant keep going. I am so exhausted I can sleep but for 30-45 min at a time. I am at the end of my ropes …. I just cant anymore. I can take several more weeks of this.

k$
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Maria89
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    av88
    Participant

Hey hey, losing hope already, come on, don’t give up on us we are fighters till the end and together we are stronger. Many have used this https://bit.ly/3366eXi to get rid of it, its a powerful and amazing product, I know people who used and got good results from it even the reviews about were astonished, so just try out we can still turn the table around. We all can feel your pain and what you are going through but, that’s no reason to give up. God always say when there is a storm do not worry child coz afterwards the sun will shine again. So keep your cool and everything will be fine again.

cheers…

Lgsupport
    Participant

hello, i know that i out of the topic but i want to help people with herpes Here’s a link that I found that really helped with my problems with Herpes in the past, i would love to motivate you today and make you understand that HSV is not the end of the world neither should it be the end of your life here’s a link that I found that really helped with my problems with Herpes in the past, and I’m sure it’ll help you too! https://bit.ly/2DrG2eW

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.