HSV2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jackietrevi
    Participant

Hi. I am 27 years old and just received my diagnosis this morning. I am so scared, upset angry and feel like an idiot. I told my mom and best friend, I was so ashamed. I do not even know why I am writing this post. I do not know where to go from here. I have had the worst luck in general with men, and here I am once again. I am just having trouble accepting it. What do i do now?

harmony.zing
    Participant

Now you focus on getting your body in the best shape you can in terms of immunity and health. The stronger your immune system the better off you will be in terms of your diagnosis and life in general so it’s a win win. Change your diet to eliminate trigger foods, discuss medication with your doctor, explore natural supplements, get lots of sleep. Life will go on and you will get through this.

As for love and relationships, there may be people who don’t accept it but there will also be people who do so don’t fret or despair. There is love after this diagnosis.

jackietrevi
    Participant

Thank you. I am still trying to wrap my head around this, just getting so overwhelmed with information. I do not ven know who gave it to me or how long I have had it since i have been asymptomatic. Now I am freaking out trying not to stress so i do not cause myself to have an outbreak.

ericaluv
    Participant

Hi I have been diagnosed a couple months ago and I have no idea how to feel or even deal with this I’m on meds to help with outbreaks and spreading it but it don’t seems to help either I keep having outbreaks

Summer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.