HPV and herpes?

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum HPV and herpes?

Tagged: 

• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Val.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jade
    Participant

I have HPV (genital warts) and herpes. I found this out recently and I am finding this so hard to come to terms with. I really am struggling. Any advice would be so helpful as I have no one to talk to and I don’t know what to do.
    Thank you x

harmony.zing
    Participant

I have/had hpv about 8-10 years ago. I was told your body can clear it but no idea if that is true so I suppose I still have it. Either way, it has not been a recurring problem for me since then and for that I am grateful. With my recent diagnosis of HSV2 I thought the warts might come back and they haven’t. Actually, I was misdiagnosed initially because I thought my sores, which were not the typical oozing blisters, were actually warts. Anyway, that’s another story.

My approach in the face of both of these conditions was to strengthen my immune system. That is the kicker and you can do it too. Getting in control will also boost your confidence, which will naturally make you feel better as well. Wishing you all the best. Stay strong. It will get better.

jade
    Participant

Thank you harmony.zing. Your reply really means so much. Yes thats what I thought but thats amazing that you haven’t had another problem with hvp. I am 23 and when I was told, I just thought my life was over but speaking to you, and to other people on here helps. You stay strong too. I am always here if you need support, a moan or a friend x

tracygreen
    Blocked

I gat you jade, i understand how you feel and i think i can direct you where you will get help from those STDs. There is this herbal Dr who has been helping those of us with herpes. I was once with the virus and am now free from it for over two years now. This same Dr helped me, not many people knows about him, he is very good in treating all STDs and i think you should contact him. there is the link to his website, contact him and be free from herpes. He is God’s blessing to us. https://eldersegunjohn.wixsite.com/dreldersegunherbalho

Amy
    Participant

Hi tracygreen,

Can you give me more information about that?

Amy
    Participant

Could you give me more information about that ?

jmarks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tracygreen
    Blocked

Hello Amy, I dropped a link to his site there. He is a herbal Dr and he is very good in treating case like herpes and other STDs. A friend he helped referred me to him and he also helped me too. So I can say he is good. You can also reach him on mail at eldersegunjohn@gmail.com.
    Thanks.

F
    Participant

Hi I also have both. Just wondering those with genital warts did they ever come back?

Val
    Participant

I did have HPV….was diagnosed when I was 21. The GYN told me it would more than likely go away because I was young. And I thought it did he even gave me the HPV vaccine afterwards, but when I was 22 I ended up seeing another OB GYN and was told has precancerous cells… I was deviated one because I thought it had a gone aaay and now I have cancer? But also because I had Hep B…so one of the things I did was fix my diet…I take moringa and spiriluna daily. I also incorporated bitters like Neem and 2 years later my precancerous cells were gone…and that was 10 years ago….so I think trying foods like Dr. Kelly expressed to improve ur immunity will help

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.