How to tell Ex that he gave me HSV2

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum How to tell Ex that he gave me HSV2

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kali
    Participant

I’m 18 years old and I was diagnosed with HSV2 in November. I quickly came to realize I caught it from my boyfriend who I lost my virginity to but I was too scared to confront him about it. I feared that he would blame me or tell other people since our college is relatively small. I’ve stayed with him cause I truly don’t believe anyone else will ever love or accept me. As of recently we broke up due to other reasons.I was thinking of sending him and anonymous std text from stdcheck.com. I honestly don’t know how to tell him. Any suggestions?

Christy
    Participant

Sis.. sit him down. Be honest and upfront so he doesn’t do it to more girls because they will live with the shame and pain too and I wouldn’t want that for anyone. Tell him your fears and lay down your ground rules that it is private between you too. He knew you were a virgin correct? You are more than this and you have a life ahead of you… a prosperous, successful life. Filled with love, excitement, kids. I wish you the best hunny

Muhammad
    Participant

Yes I know Wesley virgin Mediation product is very powerful you can only check out it’s really I am here not for money because I want to help people’s to live their dreams because when we help each other we get more checkout this link
    https://bit.ly/2ZTBpBO

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.