How to know if I have an OB if on suppression

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum How to know if I have an OB if on suppression

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Birdie1018
    Participant

Does anyone have any advice on how to tell if I’m having an outbreak if I’m on suppression therapy ? I feel like because I am on meds and taking lysine that I might be having a mild outbreak and not know it ? I’m also scared to get off my suppression therapy because I’m worried it will happen all the time.

anonymous
    Participant

Hi Birdie,

How long have you been on suppressants? I just started two weeks ago when I had an outbreak. I decided to start taking the medicine daily, but am still getting outbreaks. Just curious how long it takes to kick in.

I think the medicine suppresses the outbreak but doesn’t stop the recurrence. So you still might get an outbreak. That’s what I have read at least.

Chris
    Participant

I am having the same problem. How do you tell? I feel like I have an outbreak constantly and don’t know what to do. I take an antiviral daily and use a topical antiviral.

Anonymous

I saw your post on in a herpes support group and I want to reachout and extend a helping hand. This place called the underground cure helped my friend totally eradicate HSV from his body completely…no lie…I witnessed this with my own eyes. If you wan to check them out here’s there site: http://www.theundergroundcure.com

Anonymous

Hi.. i`m Christy Arven and you can add me on facebook with my cell (774) 854-8800.
    Africans have thought me lesson never to quickly forget in a research to get cured from Herpes.
    Well, i will refer you to an American (Dwight Dexter) who have been able to get some cannabis and other ingredient to kill the Virus and i have been tested Cured/Negative from Herpes.
    He sent me the concoction through USPS and i receive the Herbs. then, he told me how to apply not to get over dozed to avoid side effect. becuse OILMEN T from cannabis was added to kill the VIRUS.
    Dwight email is DexterHerbs@dr.com
    I think its advisable to always put things to test. as i have been a third testimonial from Georgia…

My igg result now 0.3
    my email is christylynnnarven@gmail.com

Anonymous

Hi.. i`m Christy Arven and you can add me on facebook with my cell (774) 854-8800.
    Africans have thought me lesson never to quickly forget in a research to get cured from Herpes.
    Well, i will refer you to an American (Dwight Dexter) who have been able to get some cannabis and other ingredient to kill the Virus and i have been tested Cured/Negative from Herpes.
    He sent me the concoction through USPS and i receive the Herbs. then, he told me how to apply not to get over dozed to avoid side effect. becuse OILMEN T from cannabis was added to kill the VIRUS.
    Dwight email is DexterHerbs@dr.com
    I think its advisable to always put things to test. as i have been a third testimonial from Georgia…

My igg result now 0.3
    my email is christylynnnarven@gmail.com

JulianaRivera3
    Participant

I would like to share my success story to every woman out there trying to conceive, My husband and I have been trying to have a child since we got married June 2013 and nothing happen so i was online searching for a solution when i come across a comment of a lady talking about Iya Hindi Root and herbs that she use and she got pregnant with it so decided to give a try to Iya Hindi herbal Medicine product for one month and i got a positive result i became pregnant .Our son is now 10 months old and we are so blessed! We thank God everyday for our precious gift.I will definitely recommend Iya hindi native to anyone who is also searching for a solution to Contact him .( hindinative@yahoo.com ) .Please continue with your good work to make more couples happy.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.