How long does a usual OB last?

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum How long does a usual OB last?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    celavi9699
    Participant

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ™‚

I have been diagnosed around 4 months ago and what I realised is that my periods are a real trigger for me.
    Each month, around 5 days before my period I get an outbreak.
    They still haven’t cleared up- the same ones keep disappearing and coming back and it has been 2 weeks now, which has really felt like a long time.During these 2 weeks I have been really anxious and stressed out, and ate a lot of sugar. Maybe that’s the reason why the symptoms are taking a long time to go away.
    I was wondering, is 2 weeks a normal duration for an OB? How long does an OB usually last for? What can I do to shorten the duration? I know when I will be getting my OB’s since I track my period days- so maybe I can be a step ahead of the OBs with your suggestions!

Thank you and stay safe!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Aj
    Participant

Hi, I have noticed that the period is a huge trigger for me too, so what I do is get a birth control that suppressed my periods so I only have a period every 3 months itโ€™s helped a lot! Also no caffeine and no Alcohol Donโ€™t drink that! It causes outbreaks, to shorten it take you antiviral meds and exercise has helped me. Try not to stress, and anything that weakens the immune system will make you break out! Good luck stay safe!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.