Herpes for years but just now getting tears in my perineum area.

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Herpes for years but just now getting tears in my perineum area.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    Participant

I’ve had Herpes for years! I’ve managed over the years to keep them dormant until recently in which I’m getting tears in my perineum area that won’tgo away. I’ve tried everything to no avail.Does anyone have any advice why it’s happening now? I was thinking maybe hormones because I’m 2018 I had a cyst and one ovary taken out. I’m so depressed and just want to stay in bed!!! would love to hear what you all think
    Thank you

Sharon5886
    Participant

Sorry you are going through this stay strong! I was recently diagnosed and am having my first OUtbreak currently, which started as a small not too bothersome rash between my buttcheeks. That’s when I went in and got diagnosed. I got medication and the rash went away but since i have tears in my perineum area and it burns if urine goes on it. It’s awful! I’ve taken some baths with apple cider vinegar and used coconut oil on it. Both seem to ease the discomfort but it’s not healing or going away. I recently started trying some baby healing ointment, like aquaphor, hoping it helps. Maybe these ideas will help you. Do share if you find any solutions!

Rose
    Participant

I’m also getting these. I haven’t had an outbreak in 13 years, no suppressive therapy. I thought it’s hormonal or food allergy related. Is is herpes? Now I have to be careful not to pass it to my partner.

Rose
    Participant

I’m so depressed about it too. And my doctor said it wasn’t herpes. 2 doctors actually who looked at two different manifestations of it. They did call it a lesion tho. Unknown lesion. And mine do go away pretty quickly and I Lynnwood reopen if I wipe too harshly. I had a lot of problems with constipation before and a hemroid so the skin is thin. Once I had two similar lesion near my cervix that were found during my pap.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.