Herbal medicine

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Herbal medicine

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    erin_487
    Participant

Has anyone used any herbal
    Medicines that have worked??

theresa
    Participant

Yes darling, I used herbal and it really worked for me. Before now, I used to suffer from contanst outbreaks and the everyday drugs seems not to be working for me, until I tried the herbal medicine. I actually saw the link to the herbal Dr here and I contacted him and am glad I really did, am now living my normal everyday life once again. Thank God I found this forum and thank God for Dr Segun John.

tracygreen
    Blocked

Wow Theresa, am the lady who dropped the Dr contact here, am glad you tried him out and it worked for you. I don’t know who else here has tried him.

tracygreen
    Blocked

Some persons reached me through my mail anf asked i drop the doctor’s contact. Here is the link to his site. https://eldersegunjohn.wixsite.com/dreldersegunherbalho

Abigail
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Abigail
    Participant

Am so happy I found this forum and am happy how we interact here.
    I didn’t want to comment that I tried the Dr also cos am a private person and like keeping my life private but I felt it wouldn’t be nice. Came across the post about the Dr some three months ago and i can say his medicine has given me another opportunity to live my normal life again.
    Before contacting the Dr, my outbreaks and sores made me started visiting a psychologist cos I was almost loosing my mind, but am so grateful all that has stopped thanks to the Dr, thanks to the lady that posted him and thanks for the forum.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Abigail.
    graceforever
    Participant
    Sian
    Participant

Thanks. I have used your link to ask for advice. So does he ask about information about your health and symptoms?

graceforever
    Participant

Yes he does @sian

theresa
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.