Help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jannet
    Participant

I was hanging out with this guy and we had been drinking. I was diagnosed with HSV-2 about 2 years ago and haven’t done much dating since. Things started getting hot and heavy and I tried to slow it down, even tried switching to other things to keep it hot but avoid penetration. Despite my attempts, me and this individual ended up having sex. As soon as this happened I got sick to my stomach. I’m kinda starting to like this guy and am unsure of how to tell him, because we had already had sex. I’ve had unprotected sex before but those individuals were aware. What do I do? And what do I do if I find myself in a similar situation?

av88
    Participant

Hey, hope you are doing well. I can only say sorry but, if you want to save your relation it is better to take action now, I know its not been easy for you to go through with this alone, sometimes we feel like just given up but I know you won’t tap out yet coz you are a warrior, I have met people with the same problems but they are ok now thanks to this powerful treatment https://bit.ly/33apvHk, I really think you should give a try.

Lgsupport
    Participant

hello, i know that i out of the topic but i want to help people with herpes Here’s a link that I found that really helped with my problems with Herpes in the past, i would love to motivate you today and make you understand that HSV is not the end of the world neither should it be the end of your life here’s a link that I found that really helped with my problems with Herpes in the past, and I’m sure it’ll help you too! https://bit.ly/2DrG2eW

dani
    Participant

Hey Jannet!

I hope you’re doing well.

I just went through a very similar situation as well. In my situation I was able to text the guy the day after and explain to him what had happened, and how sorry I was, and that I shouldn’t have let things go so far. He was upset and worried, but ultimately he was very understanding and kind about everything.

I am 20 years old and I was diagnosed with HSV-1 about a year and a half ago, and I am also struggling to figure out the best ways to approach telling guys about my herpes status. Of course you should tell the people you’re hooking up with about your status upfront, but it’s not always black and white. I have the mindset that herpes is not a big deal, so I don’t really feel comfortable giving the guy a giant lecture right before we hookup, but I also want to ensure that all my partners are informed, and are able to decide for themselves whether or not they are willing to take the risk, but I feel like a simple “hey btw I have herpes are you cool with that?” doesn’t seem sufficient.

Hope to talk soon!:)

Wishing you all the best,
    Dani

shanta
    Participant

hello, i know that i out of the topic but i want to help people with herpes Here’s a link that I found that really helped with my problems with Herpes in the past, i would love to motivate you today and make you understand that HSV is not the end of the world neither should it be the end of your life here’s a link that I found that really helped with my problems with Herpes in the past, and I’m sure it’ll help you too!
    https://bit.ly/3klSe1S

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.