Help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ry
    Participant

I was diagnosed last november and I still struggle every day. I have been sitting on my bed crying for about 2 hours now. I don’t want to deal with this for the rest of my life. I’m scared no one will ever love me.

sassafrass1098
    Participant

Hey Ry! I was just diagnosed today and I had been waiting for my results for 4 days. I have bad anxiety so I started looking up everything I could about this virus. They do have dating websites for people like us! Even if you don’t use any of those websites you WILL find someone to love you even with this virus. And you’re not alone. Soooooo many people have this. We will get through this!

angel
    Participant

Hi, Ry… I was diagnosed in 2009. I was hurt, angry, sad and confused. Confused because my doctor found it in my blood work after I asked for a full panel of STD testing. I was there in the first place because my boyfriend at the time told me he had discharge from his penis… He was a habitual cheater (asshole).
    In my frustration and anguish I realized that my life has changed forever, it’s not over it’s just a new normal. My hope is that you will see that time will heal your despair as it did mine. GIVING YOU THE BIGGEST, TIGHTEST SQUEEZE VIRTUAL HUG.

Janjan
    Participant

I struggle too. It’s been over a year and some days are still hard. But knowing we are all in this together makes it better. 1 in 4 women have it Ry, there are so many of us, it’s nothing to be ashamed about. I am sending you a thousand virtual hugs.

Kristy
    Participant

Good morning Ry,
    I too was diagnosed yesterday. And boy what a blow. You’re not alone. I spent the entire weekend sick literally and in disbelief. Knowing that there’s so many people with this though definitely helps my anxiety. And finding this website I think will be so beneficial. Lots of love

theresa
    Participant

Hello Ry, you shouldn’t feel lost or confused, I too was once in your situation but now, am living my normal life again. I came to this forum and was happy to meet ladies of same case. I was reading through when I saw a link a lady here dropped about a herbal Dr, I actually got interested because the everyday suppressant I was taking wasn’t working. I contacted the Dr, he sent the herbal med, I took it and now am living my normal life again for over three months now. I thank God I found this forum and came across that Lady’s post. So you too can live your normal again without outbreaks and pains with the herbal med. I don’t really have the link to his site but can drop his WhatsApp number for those that wants to reach him +2348148717513.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.