hello people

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum hello people

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RandomGurl
    Participant

Welll. I got the news today. Been having off and on symptoms for a year. But finally got a diagnosis this morning. I cried in my car for an hour. Then i called my mom (whom im not very close with) and told her. I never pictured myself telling my mom “hey i have herpes”. She calmed me down and then admitted that she has it too. They say its really bad in the begginning but it gets easier. Im so glad i found this group. Its good to know there are people going through the same thing. Im 21 and i feel like my life is over. So yeah. Hello people.

Cypress
    Participant

Your life is not over! You’re clearly not alone and its a manageable disease… Stay strong, we are all on this path together as beautiful women who happen to have an obnoxious little virus.

ms. j
    Participant

hi am ms j I recently have been tested for herpes 2. and go figure the lab ran the wrong test

ms. j
    Participant

my nerves are a mess because they ran the test as one and two together and it came back positive but dr stated it could not mean I have herpes 2

lost.
    Participant

I was just diagnosed after my 21st birthday a week to be exact. It is nice to know i am not alone. WHY COULDN’T WE AT LEAST GET THROUGH OUT TWENTIES!? I feel robbed of my youth and sex life too. I have only been with one person my entire life. We have been together for two years and he gave me herpes simplex 2. FML. He is truly a beautiful human being and him being “responsible” for something he had no control over is heartbreaking. It sucks that he has to feel that way.

i am all over the place. I wish you luck. Randomgurl2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.