Giving a new partner herpes

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Giving a new partner herpes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Orlah
    Participant

Hi everyone, I need a bit of advice/support as Iv had a bit of a shitty day….
    I was diagnosed with Herpes 8 months into my previous relationship. I split from this partner 4 months ago after 8 years of being together and pretty quickly started seeing someone new. It has taken me 2 months to finally tell him I have herpes and within the last couple of days of me telling him, he has developed symptoms of the virus. I feel so embarrassed, ashamed and to blame as I told him that I know when I’m getting symptoms so that we can try and prevent him catching it, but I have had no symptoms at all so I’m confused as to how he has caught it off me.
    I also feel very guilty and that he will resent me for giving it to him, and I don’t want him to feel like he has to stay with me.
    All Iv done is get upset about it, and I’m not the type of person to be open with my feelings to someone so I will just bother it up and pretend that it’s ok but really I feel like shit at the moment.
    Any help or advice would be very much appreciated Xx

av88
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Maria89
    Participant

I recommend you to watch this video:

Be honest and tell him all the reasons why you didn’t tell him (fear of rejection, confident with your symptoms, guilt, etc.). This will help him to cope with the diagnosis.

Pat
    Participant

Hey beautiful.
    I can imagine the much sympathy you feel right now for what happened, you have a right to feel that way because you are human and a human with sympathy for others. My kind request is that you should stop punishing yourself too much and try to pick up the pieces and make something positive out of the whole situation. You may have made a mistake, who doesn’t make mistakes, anyway? Shake off the guilt and take a step forward, my dear.
    If you don’t feel comfortable telling him, I will not force you to since I can imagine the much that is going through your head.
    Anyway, I have something I’ll recommend to you to correct the herpes problem once and for all. You deserve to be happy, girl.
    Please check out this link >> https://bit.ly/315BGT5
    Give it a trial, I know that your smile will be reinstated.

johnchampuiroo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Lgsupport
    Participant

hello, i know that i out of the topic but i want to help people with herpes Here’s a link that I found that really helped with my problems with Herpes in the past, i would love to motivate you today and make you understand that HSV is not the end of the world neither should it be the end of your life here’s a link that I found that really helped with my problems with Herpes in the past, and I’m sure it’ll help you too! https://bit.ly/2DrG2eW

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.