Ghosted and feeling small

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Ghosted and feeling small

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tryingtobestrong
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I just need to write this out for people who may understand. I disclosed to the guy who I think gave it to me and at first he was really nice and said he was going to do some research and that he was sorry that I was in pain. I didn’t necessarily expect to hear back from him, I figured if he wasn’t comfortable this could be the last conversation we had and that would’ve been OK.

so, three days later I hear back from him. He starts off the message with “hello gorgeous”, He told me he had finished his research and said he’d love to talk or get together. We agreed to hang out about one week after he messaged me. He said he was bummed he had to wait one week to see me because I was cool and gorgeous.

today was the day we were supposed to hang out. I didn’t hear anything from him all day. I texted him and asked him if we were still on for tonight or if he wanted to reschedule for another day. He responded that he had a bad sore throat and he couldn’t make it. He asked me if I wanted to take the tickets to the music venue we were going to go to go and go with a friend. And because he didn’t want to reschedule I feel like he was ghosting me. I feel like if I hadn’t texted him today he would have just ghosted me for the plans we had today.

so I guess that’s where we’re at with him. I feel really sad because I wouldn’t have minded him ghosting after the disclosure but he made me feel like it was OK and he still wanted to see me and then after a little bit more time like he changed his mind but didn’t tell me. Has anyone else gone through something like this? I’m just feeling sad and rejected.

HurtingLady
    Participant

I’ve been in the same situation. My boyfriend had a similar response, than after a few days it turned to silence, then the response was to just be friends, and then the final response was there is nothing to talk about and his number was changed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.