Getting your period and having an outbreak

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Getting your period and having an outbreak

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Elaine 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sammy Jo
    Participant

Does anyone have some recommendations? This is my first outbreak and I’m about to start my cycle in a few days and I don’t know what to expect. My Doctor told me it was my preference as too which products i could use ( tampons, pads, etc) but is there any tips or tricks y’all might have?

Elaine
    Participant

Hey! Currently experiencing my first outbreak as well and of course! Got my period too! This is literally unbelievable. Anyways, I read that wearing pads would irritate the sores more so I just did tampons only. I was really careful about being clean and changing frequently and trying not to touch the sore while putting it in. If i thought I did I would throw it away and start over. It hasn’t been bad honestly. Just even more inconvenient because I typically only wear tampons on the heaviest days and pads on the lighter days but didn’t want to chance it because I’ve had raw sore skin from wearing pads in general down there. Didn’t want to irritate the sores at all. Hope this helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.