Frequent outbreaks, I guess

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Frequent outbreaks, I guess

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Rae.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alex
    Participant

Hi everybody!
    First of all, thank you for sharing your experience, it’s been helpful. Sending love to you all, we’re in this together!
    Now, it has been a year since the initial episode and I have outbreaks twice, three times a month. The strange thing is that I usually have two, red, small bumps and they heal within two days. At this point, my doctor started doubting that I have herpes because of mild symptoms. On top of that all, swab and blood tests were negative every time. But when I do have a problem, the bumps are always on the same place and acyclovir helps.
    I’m reaaaally confused and irritated. Has anyone had similar experience?

BeLove
    Participant

Interesting, as someone else just posted about negative test results but is pretty sure they have herpes. If you can get a prescription, maybe go ahead and start treatment. I wish you well!

Rae
    Participant

Any updates here? How you doing?

Alex
    Participant

BeLove, I saw that post later. Thank you!
    Rae, still bad, but thanks for asking! The doctor said it could be dermatitis or some kind of an allergy, but I don’t know. Not having HSV sounds too good to be true.

Rae
    Participant

I’m happy for you. Be safe out there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.