Freaking Out

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Freaking Out

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nala
    Participant

I am trying to be positive but on the inside I am freaking out. I’ve decided to have sex In January of 2020 with a guy who I’ve know for months and the first time we had sex protected and then finished unprotected. I shortly got tested after and everything appeared to be okay. I usually get waxed and days after I re-wore some shorts while commando. The next morning I got some vulvar itching. A couple days later when I thought it had subsided, I had sex🤦🏽‍♀️, then comes my period and irritation from pads and tampons. I also scratched myself really bad in the process down there. So I noticed the bumps and a few ulcers a couple days after my period and booked an appointment on Sunday for Thursday and blisters did not appear till Wednesday. I seen a CNM who immediately looked and told me it was herpes. She took a swab test as well as regular pap testing. She prescribed me Valtrex twice a day for 10 days. A week later I’m waiting for my results but according to the note my sample was put into an expired container even though today she said there wasn’t enough fluid in my blisters even though they were fresh. I also have a yeast infection and BV that I am taking care of. I’m just so upset. I’m considering not seeing her anymore because she ruined a crucial moment in determining if I have it for sure and now I have to play the waiting game. Pray for me!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.