For anyone struggling

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum For anyone struggling

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kay
    Participant

I’ve really been struggling with my diagnosis the past few weeks. Very much an emotional roller coaster. I found this ted talk video that out things into an interesting perspective and actually put a little smile on my face. Hope it can do the same for anyone out there struggling like me. ❤️

Layeredmess
    Participant

Beautiful! I am 8 days into my diagnosis and got through 24 hours without crying for the first time. This feels devastating. Heavy. Impossible. Scary. Painful. This video says a lot against all the things I have been thinking. Definitely words needed.

Layeredmess
    Participant

Who is this lady?

Bianca
    Participant

Kay

Thank you so much for sharing this!
    I’m 2 months since the diagnosed and this lady light up my day!

I start reading her web site and it’s great too!

https://elladawson.com/

Spiral Dancer
    Participant

This really helped me. Thanks for sharing it!

Kay
    Participant

I’m glad it helped you guys too! I guess her name is Ella Dawson. I think she speaks about it so well. Wishing you all the best!

DeniseRobyn
    Participant

This was wonderful. It really helps put things into perspective.

Denise

Idkanymore97
    Participant

I really needed to watch this. I’ve been struggling with my diagnoses since last month. I didn’t realize how common it was. Thank you so much for sharing, my mental health really needed this.

Storm
    Participant

I was tested for it yesterday and am awaiting results. I am scared to death, anxious. I feel dirty and like a failure of a human being. I needed this…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.