For anyone struggling

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum For anyone struggling

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Kay
    Participant

I’ve really been struggling with my diagnosis the past few weeks. Very much an emotional roller coaster. I found this ted talk video that out things into an interesting perspective and actually put a little smile on my face. Hope it can do the same for anyone out there struggling like me. ❤️

Layeredmess
    Participant

Beautiful! I am 8 days into my diagnosis and got through 24 hours without crying for the first time. This feels devastating. Heavy. Impossible. Scary. Painful. This video says a lot against all the things I have been thinking. Definitely words needed.

Layeredmess
    Participant

Who is this lady?

Bianca
    Participant

Kay

Thank you so much for sharing this!
    I’m 2 months since the diagnosed and this lady light up my day!

I start reading her web site and it’s great too!

https://elladawson.com/

Spiral Dancer
    Participant

This really helped me. Thanks for sharing it!

Kay
    Participant

I’m glad it helped you guys too! I guess her name is Ella Dawson. I think she speaks about it so well. Wishing you all the best!

DeniseRobyn
    Participant

This was wonderful. It really helps put things into perspective.

Denise

Idkanymore97
    Participant

I really needed to watch this. I’ve been struggling with my diagnoses since last month. I didn’t realize how common it was. Thank you so much for sharing, my mental health really needed this.

Storm
    Participant

I was tested for it yesterday and am awaiting results. I am scared to death, anxious. I feel dirty and like a failure of a human being. I needed this…

kamijw
    Participant

Everyone needs to see this. This is awesome! Thank you for sharing.

Simone
    Participant

Thank you so much for sharing this. Powerful words spoken

Kelly
    Participant

Thank you for posting this video! I really needed to hear it.

jolivas3
    Participant

Thank you for finding and posting this! It’s true, I’m feeling scared and alone. Alone because it’s not something people openly talk about so I have to pretend I have the flu because that’s socially acceptable.

This video helped put things in a different perspective for me. The only person I’ve told is my boyfriend so far, and he’s been incredibly supportive. Now I’m considering talking and opening up to my best friend. This would have never been a consideration until now.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.