Finally accepting

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Finally accepting

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Birdy
    Participant

Last year I had just gotten out of a terrible relationship, and was finally excited to have my freedom again. I met this guy who was lovely and we both just wanted fun, but after sleeping together twice I started getting extreme pain down below, I even stopped feeling the urge to pee and when I did it was agony. When I went to the doctors they confirmed that it was HSV. I was absolutely devastated. I told the guy and he was unaware he even had it, but due to the severity and timescale it was him I got it from. So over the past few months we continued to sleep together because it was easy, but I realised I was becoming to dependent on it although nothing would progress romantically. So now it’s finally setting in and I feel like my life has been taken from me. I’ve had multiple break outs but I’m a very anxious person anyway which Probably doesn’t help. I have gone on one date but when I told him he said he couldn’t handle it, but the blow wasn’t so bad as I was still sleeping with this guy. I just feel pretty empty just now, and finding this forum I feel is what I need to help me understand as right now I feel like I’m never going to find happiness.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.