Dr. Segun John herpes treatment

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Dr. Segun John herpes treatment

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    herlife21
    Participant

Some people on here claim they got treated from herpes by Dr. Segun John. PLEASE PLEASE share more details such as process, length cost of treatment. I noticed he’s based in Nigeria and only takes Western union so I’m hesitant to jump the gun. PLEASE share your experience.

ninaniee
    Participant

i think this is fake.. please be careful and dont waste your money on people who want to gain money out of this terrible situation..

funinthesun1984ad
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rong529
    Participant

I would NOT trust this!! Get your Vit. D level checked. Mine was low and now with supplements, I got out of chronic 6 mo. outbreak cycle. Good luck!

herlife21
    Participant

THANK YOU! I thought it was a scam.

graceforever
    Participant

We all shouldn’t just conclude on what we haven’t tried. The fact you said some people and not just one or two persons said they got treatment from him, actually means there is some truth there. I too came across him on this forum two years ago through a lady, gave him a trial and the result was positive. So we shouldn’t just conclude one is a scam except we have given it a trial. We shouldnt make others loose the opportunity to try what might work for them. Thanks

sandrapeople96
    Participant

If its the same Dr Segun I also contacted on this forum, then he is God blessings to us. I am a quiet person and don’t really like that issue of promoting someone especially when they didn’t ask me to, but I had to comment when I saw this topic. I want to say here that the medicine he sent to me really did wonders. That’s all I just have to say. You can write me on WhatsApp on +17793242003 if you wanna chat.

sequoia2230
    Participant

I have looked into him as well as all of the people claiming to have been treated by him… it’s more than a coincidence that all of their emails had the name “john” in it. Also more now than ever that the person named “grace” gave me the exact same number to message her on WhatsApp. Now Sandra is also stating her number is the same number as Grace????

Shanice
    Participant

I can confirm after 3 treatments with him my HSV status is still positive. Let’s encourage each other to use our lifestyle and diet to suppress this virus and grow to accept our status. I hate this made it to this forum

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.