Diagnosed Two Weeks Ago

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Diagnosed Two Weeks Ago

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  CarlaRouthier 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nicola
    Participant

Hi. I was diagnosed with HSV2 two weeks ago after I took a trip to Mexico with a man who I thought had real dating potential for me. There is not much worse than getting your first herpes outbreak on vacation in Mexico where access to modern medicine is slim. I am not sure if I got HSV from him and am trying not to focus on who I got it from. I’m 39 and luckily went to a very supportive health care professional. Needless to say he has vanished from my life (probably not entirely due to me having herpes). My first outbreak was awful and prolonged due to the length of time it took me to get antibiotics. I’m nervous to have this condition and how to manage it, and am not sure what to expect. Two weeks after my first outbreak I feel like I have one blister again so am not sure if I can expect a constant outbreak for a while until my body adjusts to the condition, or I learn how to better manage it. Hence why I am seeking support.

Happyhopeful
    Participant

Nicola,

You are not alone, sister!

Have you considered reaching out to Dr.Kelly for a free first coaching call? I had a similar story, symptoms, questions and Dr. Kelly helped me to feel like ME again.

She has some great suggestions for natural remedies and ways to control symptoms at the root of it.

CarlaRouthier
    Participant

Nicola
    You are definitely not alone. I am sorry your first outbreak was painful. I have had herpes for a few years and had a couple of very uncomfortable break outs.
    You should read Dr Kelly’s book. It is inspirational and includes many good tips.
    Carla

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.