constant outbreaks :(

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum constant outbreaks :(

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    xox_10
    Participant

Hey all , Nov this year will be 2 years ago that i have been diagnosed i have tried natural lysine zinc combo with no luck , tried valacyclovir only during out breaks no luck and currently taking 500mg everyday suppressive therapy i am still getting small outbreaks ( pin hole small ) every month 🙁 please help Ny suggestions welcome as its getting very depressing. I still dont know how to deal with the shock of having genital herpes and it kills me i dont know how or when i contracted them as my doctor said the virus can lay dormant for years before an outbreak 🙁

mbaileyflood
    Participant

I’ve only been diagnosed since last july, but i’ve had outbreaks for almost 1 year, HSV2. when i was finally diagnosed i was put on valcyclovir, 500mg during outbreaks, but i had so many.., like every 3 or 4 weeks, that i went on daily valcyclovir. I still continued to have out breaks. Now i take 1000mg daily. Still having outbreaks. i am taking vitamin b, c, d3, plus lysine, zinc, and magnisium. it’s just crazy. i feel you. it is very depressing. i wish i had some words, tricks, or ideas to help you… i’m sorry. i’m in the same boat.
    m

?
    Participant

Same here ! I contracted HSV a decade ago with no recurrence. After I got CoVid last year I started having outbreaks one after another. Been on the 1000 mg Valacyclovir for six months now, still having symptoms specially feeling of frequent urinating, pain in underbelly and shooting pain in my leg. It has affected my mental help enormously … desperate for a answer!

veekli
    Participant

I was just recently diagnosed but I first noticed symptoms last February,
    was just prescribed my first medication to take when I get outbreaks as I opted to not take the every day meds, I don’t want to have to do that. Lately I’ve been having an outbreak every two or three weeks and it’s so incredibly frustrating!! Medication can definitely help and I’m trying so hard to focus on my own self care; sleeping enough, drinking enough water, eating healthy and making sure I’m moving my body every day but I still keep getting outbreaks. I think it’s because I’m stressed and burnt out from my classes but I try to take care of myself! I’m so tired of feeling this way.

Ladies, you aren’t alone. Do your best to take care of your body and your mind and be gentle with yourselves. It’s hard, and frustrating, and feels like it’s never going to end, but I promise you that you will find what works for you. This is something we did not choose and it’s something we have to live with. Try something and see how it feels, if it doesn’t work, try something new and try and try again and in the end it will be okay. It’s not okay right now and that’s okay, that means the only way you can go is up.

Best wishes to all of you incredible women, we’re all figuring out how to live with this together.

rong529
    Participant

I hear you all! My Vit. D level was finally checked and it was very low normal. D facilitates healing, stress, immune support etc. Once lake weather ended in late Sept. here in northern climate, I was not exposed much to sun. That’s when I started the hell of 6 mos. nonstop outbreaks. Started 4000IU D daily along with doTerra OnGuard caps 1x day and I have been outbreak free for 5 weeks!!!

Also, doTerra essential oil Melaluca topically helped me. Good luck Ladies!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.