Confusing symptoms

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Confusing symptoms

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dr. Kelly
    Keymaster

I am not sure whether i’ve had symptoms of herpes or not. I tested positive for HSV-2 on a blood test, which was the first time I found out I had the virus. I do, however, get episodes where I experience very bad burning and sometimes a slight feeling of numbness in my vagina, and the skin is very red and inflamed looking. These episodes can last for weeks sometimes and happen as frequently as every month or as infrequently as every 3-4 months. I’ve had 5 different dr.’s tell me it’s not herpes. Including one who said she’s “seen more cases of herpes than anyone” (i sought her out knowing she is an expert on the topic). I’ve never seen a blister or a sore, which is why it’s so confusing. I’ve been tested for all other std’s and come up negative when tested for yeast. I’ve taken anti-viral meds, and sometimes the symptoms subside and sometimes they don’t- not sure whether it’s psychosomatic with the medicine or not. No one has an explanation for me what else it could be either.

Also, i had a long-term relationship where we didn’t use condoms and even having these episodes a few times while we were together, never passed it to him. Not sure if we were just lucky or it’s just further evidence that it’s not HSV-2. I have a new parter who does not have herpes and I want to do my best to understand my symptoms so I can protect him.

november13
    Participant

The burning and redness/inflamed-ness sounds like it to me, but I’m no expert. I’ve only had one outbreak. I had 2-3 bumps on the outside but more on the inside. Inside the sores kinda looked like tiny little cuts. I honestly wouldn’t have noticed them if my doctor hadn’t said they were there.

If it’s not herpes, then maybe you’re allergic to your soap or laundry detergent/softener. I get a rash from fabric softener… Best of luck!

Calm
    Participant

Sounds like it to me too…but then I am a bit paranoid and tend to think everything is herpes now.

I have only had something similar to what you describe once, after a particularly intense spinning class, and it lasted a few days. Red and inflamed, but otherwise nothing visibly wrong.

Violet
    Participant

I was also recently diagnosed myself, and I think that I have had this for about 17 years. I have episodes of burning all over my body and I feel like muscle spasms or nerve twitching all over at times. I also feel itching as well all over sometimes. I have always had those symptoms now and again, but lately it seems like it’s been more reoccurring. I feel the burning a lot on my face and around my mouth. I have been trying to eat healthy, not consume sugars, or any type of wheat products, but I still feel it. I think stress at work, school and home are probably making me feel like this. Just trying to take it a day at a time.

Does anyone recommend any types of lotions we can use daily for the body as well as face? I am scared to use just anything now.

Anonymous

I saw your post on in a herpes support group and I want to reachout and extend a helping hand. This place called the underground cure helped my friend totally eradicate HSV from his body completely…no lie…I witnessed this with my own eyes. If you wan to check them out here’s there site: http://www.theundergroundcure.com

Anonymous

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Gumbla and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Gumbla telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr Gumbla on : (greatgumblaspellhome@outlook.com) or thought his website http://eromosalspiritualtemple.webs.com or call or what’sapp him with 2348161850195.. THESE ARE THE THINGS DR GUMBALA CAN ALSO CURE.. GONORRHEA, HIV/AIDS , LOW SPERM COUNT, MENOPAUSE DISEASE, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM, Stroke, Bring back ex lover or wife/husband….sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.