Cannot stop crying

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Cannot stop crying

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    railcarrie
    Participant

In the midst of my first time. I am shocked and mortified. I was too ashamed to go to my family doctor. I feel like my “normal” life is over. Any advice is appreciated

Rae
    Participant

Hi there,

I got texted and a verbal confirm from the hospital in full blown outbreak. I had open sores around my clit all the way to my asshole and after an internal check it was all inside as well. She was so amazing and gave me all i needed to start this transformation. I told her i didn’t want to go to “my” doc as “my”community is so small. She gave me the name and number and even made the call to a lady doc in in the same community the hospital was located. So i was so nervous to call but I was glad to get a follow up call from that lady doc and booked me in. By this time my outbreak was over and she did an exam and told me it was completely healed. She gave me so much advice and i was thankful for these two woman in the health care field. They treated me with so much kindness and tender care.

If you don’t want to see “your doc” then don’t. I don’t even use “my pharmacy” for my twice daily meds for herpes specifically. As my pharmacy is run by all people in my community. I refuse to let them know. I go out of town for my reasons. Go look for someone else if that’s what you want.

Good luck
    Xoxo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.