Can someone cause a outbreak ?

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Can someone cause a outbreak ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yuneisy
    Participant

So I noticed that every time I’m with my boyfriend, I start getting the signs of outbreak. The next day I get them and when I’m not with him I start to heal and don’t get any more outbreaks. Everyone keeps calling me crazy or I’m thinking about it and it happens.

harrisonfs
    Participant

Hello, the same thing happens to me with a guy I really like. I believe what we are experiencing is psychological. Although it may not be in our forethought, I believe there is a hidden anxiety we are experiencing…whether it’s about transmission, about how he will respond when you are intimate, about how you will be, it could be any number of things. So, I believe he could be a trigger (an unconscious stressor) to your outbreaks.

Yuneisy
    Participant

He was the one who gave it to me , I had a outbreak for 10 months straight and we broke up. Now I rarely get outbreaks just once or twice due to stress. Thank you for replying and giving me your opinion. I don’t feel crazy anymore because I’m not the only one

harrisonfs
    Participant

Glad to know your outbreaks have subsided.

Mara J
    Participant

I think maybe the friction of sex can cause prodromal symptoms sometimes? I know that my period makes outbreak more likely, even if it is just one lesion…
    MJ

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.