Can My Pelvic Pain be caused by Genital Herpes

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Can My Pelvic Pain be caused by Genital Herpes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    katiejane1988
    Participant

Hi,

I’m a 33 year old, I was diagnosed 18-20 years ago with genital herpes. It was so long ago that I don’t remember if I got a treatment for it.
    When I was 21 I had a D&C abortion, please no judgment or rude remarks. Sometime after that between 21 and 23 I started getting chronic pelvic ppain. I have had numerous testing done in the past 10 years. Ultrasounds, mris, laproscopy to try and find out what’s been causing the pelvic pain. In 2016 I think I also started experiencing urinary problems, retention and frequency. I’ve never gotten a diagnosis for my pelvic pain and I still have it almost daily. It an feel deep and go down into my leg.
    Does anyone know if herpes has cause long term pelvic pain, has anyone had similar experiences?

BeLove
    Participant

I have not experienced this but some others on here, I believe had some on here might have had this issue. I wish well and all the best!!

katiejane1988
    Participant

Thank you for your response.
    I’m new to this page. Is there a way to search the forum? By keyword or something? To see if I can find similar posts.

Thanks.

BeLove
    Participant

Actually I don’t see a search button so am unsure how to do that, either.

graceforever
    Participant

@katiejane, very true, herpes can cause long time pelvic pain, got to know from a doctor. However, you can end it with the right treatment according to him. Write me on mail @ gracejohnforever@gmail.com so I let you know how to go about it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.