Breakout Location and Infection Route

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Breakout Location and Infection Route

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shasta
    Participant

Question!

I didn’t get a whole lot of time to discuss this all with my doctor when I was diagnosed as it was a bit of a shock and of course I wasn’t thinking particularly straight. So I have a question about transmission routes:

My genital herpes outbreak is in the anal region. My doctor asked me if my husband and I have ever had anal sex and I automatically answered ‘no’ because we don’t. BUT, when we were first together we DID experiment. That was about nine years ago so it didn’t immediately occur to me because hey, it was nine years ago.

The doctor mentioned something about the route of least resistance to the effect of anal sex being the most likely culprit due to my outbreak presenting in that area. Is this true? Is it likely that I got the infection this way when we were experimenting? My husband is the only one I have ever experimented with.

Thanks!

Dr. Kelly
    Keymaster

Shasta,

Thank you for sharing! Your question is excellent!

The herpes virus can present itself (i.e.) show symptoms anywhere along the nerve branch where transmission occurred. While the virus lives within your spinal chord, when it is active, it travels along the nerve at the level of your spinal chord and it then becomes active at the surface of your skin. An “anal outbreak” is one of several branches from the same root. Think of a tree and all of it’s branches. If your symptoms are directly around the anus, then we know S5 nerve root was infected. If; however, the symptoms are further away from the anus, then it would indicate another sacral nerve (S2, S3 or S4) was infected(see image from lucy.stanford.edu)
    Pelvic Dermatomes

As you can see, the S3 branch extends up and around the vagina and it also affects the skin more distantly around the anus. It really depends on how close your symptoms are to the anus. If your symptoms are directly next to the anus, then the S5 nerve root was affected, which means that transmission did occur from friction around the anus. If the symptoms are in the general area, then it could indicate that transmission occurred from contact anywhere within the patch of skin associated with the nerve root, aka the dermatome.

Check out the image and reference where your symptoms are. This will be the telltale sign of whether or not you contracted herpes from anal sex or not.

I hope this helps.

Live. Love. Thrive.
    Dr. Kelly

Anonymous

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Gumbla and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Gumbla telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr Gumbla on : (greatgumblaspellhome@outlook.com) or thought his website http://eromosalspiritualtemple.webs.com or call or what’sapp him with 2348161850195.. THESE ARE THE THINGS DR GUMBALA CAN ALSO CURE.. GONORRHEA, HIV/AIDS , LOW SPERM COUNT, MENOPAUSE DISEASE, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM, Stroke, Bring back ex lover or wife/husband….sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.