Almost a year into my diagnoses and relationship

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Almost a year into my diagnoses and relationship

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jay
    Participant

Hi everyone!!! I hope all is well!! I just thought I would come shine some light. I hope everyone is doing well. Since my first and last post (Dealing with my diagnoses) I had 2 outbreaks I believe. I got one a month from October to December (IT SUCKED lol) but I managed it. The last one i got tired of it and actually took the valtrex the doc prescribed and it went away in about 3 days. It is Almost june and I can happily (crosses fingers) say that I have not had an outbreak since december. I did however get vaginitis in January. The dr could not figure out what was wrong but I looked it up and it said it could be a symptom of HSV. I got over that and I have been fine since. I am also expecting a baby girl in November. In my last post I talked about my boyfriend,he knows everything and hes still here <3. We are super excited about our little munchkin.

I just thought I’d shared that, it may not be today, tomorrow, next week or next month but it does get better. Your body is your temple, take care of it and everything will get better in due time! My favorite verse is John 13:7.

BeLove
    Participant

What a lovely inspiring post, thank you for updating us, Jay. I am so happy to hear your outbreaks are minimal and manageable and congratulations on your little munchkin! You are right, our bodies are temples that house us while in this existence so we must love and care for it.

Stay well and hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.