Absolute Devestation

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Absolute Devestation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mariasacristan25 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

AB
    Participant

I have been diagnosed with HSV2 and I am currently experiencing my first outbreak. I was praying that whatever I was experiencing was not HSV2. I feel so broken. My nieces are over (ages 5 & 4) and I trying not to cry in front of them, because as I watch them so innocent, I pray that no one ever puts them through this. I told the guy I am dating and he still says he loves me, but I don’t even know when we can be intimate again. I feel like he doesn’t deserve a girl with a disease. I plan to take medicine everyday…the thought of doing this for the rest of my life (I’m 31) makes me want to cry a river of tears. I am broken. I can never tell my friends and family.

Jess
    Participant

Hi! I promise it does get better. I have been with my boyfriend for over a year and I don’t even think about my Herpes anymore. It’s so common and I believe almost everyone has some form of this disease! You are so worth it and so loved. This does not define you! Stay strong 💛

Dray
    Participant

I feel you. After I found out, my boyfriend left me. I. So broken because I would have stuck by his side if he was the one who had it. Now I’m going through all the emotions of having this alone and the breakup. I’m so broken.

mariasacristan25
    Participant

Hi girl,

I passed through that two years ago… it will get better and with time and persistance you guys can sort things out to have intimacy again. Herpes does not define who you are. You are not alone!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.