A blessing in disguise

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum A blessing in disguise

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dr. Kelly
    Keymaster

Blessing? Absolutely! Herpes has been my greatest teacher of compassion and self inquiry. Who would have ever thought that I would turn one of the most challenging things in my life into something positive. I feel so blessed to be able to educate, empower and inspire women from around the world.
    You can have a life overflowing with joy and love, if you so desire. It all starts with a change in perspective. You can choose to be the victim or the victor today. It’s up to you. Shall you choose to overcome this diagnosis, I will walk with you hand in hand. May you too be blessed.

Dr. Kelly
    Keymaster

I am so blessed to have found this website. Along with counseling I also got your book. It has helped me through some of my greatest struggles! I try to remind myself daily that it’s a blessing in disguise, but some days are very hard!

Thank you for all your support to women everywhere!

Cypress
    Participant

This is a beautiful note, Dr. Kelly,

I just got my diagnosis yesterday, and I’m determined not to wallow, and to live a life of love and vibrance. The jury is still out on whether I’ll see it as a blessing in disguise! Give me a few more days and maybe I will…. Thank you for creating this website, its good to know we’re note alone.

moni
    Participant

I am so happy I found this website to know that I will have somebody to talk to and truly understand what I am going through, I needed this kind of support system and I’m glad I was able to find it.

T
    Participant

Dear Moni,

I know how you feel. When I was first diagnosed I thought I was alone. I found this website today, and became a member. I am so glad to know there are people who are going through things like me, and I am not alone.

Sweetcherrycola
    Participant

Hi everyone,

We are so lucky to live in a day and age when having websites like these to help us through challenging moments is a possibiltiy!

I just wanted to say that if anyone ever wants to talk, I am here. It would be good to reach out to other women out there going through the same thing as I am.

Thanks Dr. Kelly for making this journey that bit easier for us.

xoxo

lavender
    Participant

Hello Dr. Kelly

I am so glad you have this forum. Thank you. I wonder if you would give some serious thought to organizing an in-person retreat for people to meet, share your program, and make new friends for this incredibly difficult change.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.