2 years with herpes and still struggling with outbreaks

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum 2 years with herpes and still struggling with outbreaks

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    BeLove
    Participant

Tam, I am using lysine plus valacyclovir which I’ve increased the Val. To 5g per day about 4 days ago and think I might be starting the healing process. I was on the same drug last spring for the first outbreak for only 1g per day and took it for maybe 7-10 days and it cleared up but this time was a doozy.

Madelinemay25, can you please share your cream you have made to help keep you outbreak free? I am desperate to try anything because I have a feeling it will be back. It is only just now subsiding since mid Sept. as it would start to get better than go right back into full blown awfulness.

I wish you both all the best!

Tam
    Participant

Oh man, sorry to hear you’ve just had a doozy of an outbreak 👎🏽. Feels never ending when you get a really bad one. Fingers crossed you’ll get a good break now BeLove.

madelinemay25
    Participant

Belove,
    You can feel free to email me at madelinemay25@yahoo. I know exactly where you are emotionally and physically with the outbreaks, you sometimes pray the blister heals and/or you pray the itching STOPS.

BeLove
    Participant

Thank you ladies for your kind words, much love to you both!

madelinemay25
    Participant

Belove I make a batch of the cream most times only once a week to fill orders, I have only been making it for the last 4 months, a few people tried it and then I started having others ask me for it. Be clear NOTHING can get rid of our diagnosis, My cream only help the whole outbreak symptoms. I am someone who went from periodic outbreaks (every two to three months) to every time I got my menstrual cycle, then to three weeks out of the month having different outbreaks. Then one day I looked up and my typical blisters that I would always get in the same spot on my vaginal area or on my behind started to be this crazy itching issue. I was going crazy until I realized it was an outbreak as well. I suffered for a long time trying every darn thing! I am really all about natural products (even more now 🙂 so I kept using all kinds of things to stop the itching and then I realized my mixture was working and it calmed the itching and healed up the chaffing I was having and when I even feel a tingle I APPLY and nothing happens. You can email me at madelinemay25@yahoo if you want to try it for your symptoms.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.