Will anyone ever want me again?

Home Forums Dating And Herpes Will anyone ever want me again?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  rocknerd15 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Maura
    Participant

I was diagnosed with genital herpes (HSV2) about 6 months ago, I’m 23 years old. The guy I was seeing claimed he didn’t know and it caused lots of fights and eventually ended our relationship. I met someone else a few months later and was very nervous about having the talk. When i first told him, he was supportive and said we could use protection when that time came. I was nervous, and still am, to do anything sexual.

I just got dumped today and I can’t help but think that’s the reason. I feel so alone and unwanted. I feel like guys my age are only interested in one thing. It’s hard for me to fathom that anyone would be willing to get past this.

I miss my old life. Not having to worry about this stuff.
    Anyone that is going through similar feelings or may have any advice, I would really appreciate it.

• Author
    Replies

JulyRose
    Participant

I just got diagnosed and am going through a divorce and just got dumped a few days ago (before the diagnosis). I have to have the talk too and I am terrified. What did you say? I’m not sure who gave it too me (probably the ex husband) but I have to talk to both maybe. I really am scared to death. And dating… OMG… so scared. You aren’t alone. Hopefully those with more experience here can help.

anthony
    Participant

THIS IS MY TESTIMONY OF HOW I GET CURED FROM HERBS VIRUS:

Greetings to you all, i am ANTHONY FINNEY from U.S.A,i am broadcasting about how Dr.EKPEN saved my life, i was infected with Genital Herpes for A year, my medical Dr.ALEX told me that there i no total cure and i began to take pill to sustain my self. One day i went to see my medical doctor and i saw a lady who was extremely happy and i asked to know the reason of her happiness and she told me that she was infected with simplex HERPES disease and a herbal doctor called Dr.EKPEN cured her with herbal medicine, i did not believe so i asked my medical doctor to know if she was truly confirmed Herpes positive before, and my medical doctor told me ‘yes’ that a miracle just happened so i asked her to give me the details of the Dr.EKPEN so i could ask him if he could also cure mine and she gave me Dr.EKPEN Email: drekpenherbstemple@gmail.com I contacted him that very evening and i explained my problem to him and he prepared a medicine and send it to me, when i received the medicine he told me how to take it for a period of days and i took it exactly as he said and went for a medical test i was surprise to see my test result as herpes negative. I am so happy, my family and friends that rejected me are back, thank you God. I guarantee you that Dr.EKPEN has solution to all kind of problem if you are facing any stress you can contact him via email drekpenherbstemple@gmail.com or +2348113230741 or +2348161315428

Anonymous

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Gumbla and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Gumbla telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr Gumbla on : (greatgumblaspellhome@outlook.com) or thought his website http://eromosalspiritualtemple.webs.com or call or what’sapp him with +2348161850195.. THESE ARE THE THINGS DR GUMBALA CAN ALSO CURE.. GONORRHEA, HIV/AIDS , LOW SPERM COUNT, MENOPAUSE DISEASE, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM, Stroke, Bring back ex lover or wife/husband….sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!!

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Gumbla and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Gumbla telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr Gumbla on : (greatgumblaspellhome@outlook.com) or thought his website http://eromosalspiritualtemple.webs.com or call or what’sapp him with +2348161850195.. THESE ARE THE THINGS DR GUMBALA CAN ALSO CURE.. GONORRHEA, HIV/AIDS , LOW SPERM COUNT, MENOPAUSE DISEASE, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM, Stroke, Bring back ex lover or wife/husband….sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!!

rocknerd15
    Participant

Maura,
    I can totally understand where youre coming from. I’m about to be 26 in a month and was diagnosed 6 months ago. Before that, I had a really active sex life, and it was a shock to me that I now had to think about who I was with now, for fear of sharing my “secret”. The first person I went on a date with after my diagnosis…was the first time that I didn’t follow through. We had plenty of opportunity to have sex, but for the first time in my life I couldn’t do it….I cried and left his place in the middle of the night without telling him anything. I was so angry with myself and angry with my diagnosis. I thought it was unfair, I wanted things to go back to “normal”. I haven’t had sex at all since my diagnosis, but now understand that sex wasn’t my way toward healing, it was a distraction that I used to avoid the real healing that I need. Although I’m still working on it, and EXTREMELY fearful about when I will finally be ready to tell a partner, I am confident that it will at least be told from a place of self love and not self hatred. Hope this helps.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.