The Copper Coil Increasing Outbreaks?

Home Forums Outbreak Triggers The Copper Coil Increasing Outbreaks?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi there, has anyone had an increase in outbreaks since getting the copper IUD? I used to have maybe one outbreak per year but in the past 12 months since having the coil fitted outbreaks have been more frequent and far more severe.

• Author
    Replies

Anonymous

Hi.. i`m Christy Arven and you can add me on facebook with my cell (774) 854-8800.
    Africans have thought me lesson never to quickly forget in a research to get cured from Herpes.
    Well, i will refer you to an American (Dwight Dexter) who have been able to get some cannabis and other ingredient to kill the Virus and i have been tested Cured/Negative from Herpes.
    He sent me the concoction through USPS and i receive the Herbs. then, he told me how to apply not to get over dozed to avoid side effect. becuse OILMEN T from cannabis was added to kill the VIRUS.
    Dwight email is DexterHerbs@dr.com
    I think its advisable to always put things to test. as i have been a third testimonial from Georgia…

My igg result now 0.3
    my email is christylynnnarven@gmail.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.