No break outs

Home Forums Herpes Testing No break outs

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anna09 12 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Dr. Kelly
    Keymaster

So far, I have not had a break out. 2 1/2 years ago I had a small spot right after I shaved and I got tested and it came back negative. I still get that same spot, but it’s only after I shave occasionally. The reason I got a full testing for STD’s, is because at my yearly check up it came back that I had chlamydia, so to be safe I thought I would get tested for everything else. Obviously it came back positive, but is there ever a chance for a false positive..? Just curious, I’m sure not but I know there is a chance for that with HIV

• Author
    Replies

gagaboop

I was tested 6 years ago and have had not breakouts that I know of. I got retested in case it was a mistake and it was still positive. I heard some people are like me where they carry it but don’t manifest. Am I less likely to give to someone because I don’t manifest? I am 63.

Anonymous

I saw your post on in a herpes support group and I want to reachout and extend a helping hand. This place called the underground cure helped my friend totally eradicate HSV from his body completely…no lie…I witnessed this with my own eyes. If you wan to check them out here’s there site: http://www.theundergroundcure.com

Anna09
    Participant

Have had herpes for 4years without hope for cure and miserable until early this year i was checking on new developments and cure then i found out how Mama Anita cured people by using natural roots and herbs. I Contacted her through her email (mamaanitaspellcraft.org@gmail.com), she told me what is needed to be done and I adhere to what she told me and she delivered the herbal medication to me in LA. Now i am completely cured from genital herpes after through application of MAMA ANITA HEERBAL MEDICINE. Thanks to Mama Anita. Her web site http://www.mama-anitaspellcraft.wix.com/anita

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.