constant outbreaks and feeling desperate

Home Forums Outbreak Triggers constant outbreaks and feeling desperate

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year ago.

• Creator
    Topic

frustrated

Hi,

I contracted herpes type 2 four years ago from a sexual assault. the first year or so was okay, but the last couple years I have had near continuous outbreaks. these outbreaks are always painful and often come with fever and fatigue. for the last three months for example, I have had maybe only five days symptom free.

I live a rather healthy life – no alcohol or drugs, i am vegetarian but eat a well-rounded diet, eat little sugary foods and make an effort to avoid typical ‘trigger foods’. I am currently taking lysine, b-complex, zinc & probiotic. I exercise when I can (when the outbreaks aren’t too painful). I very rarely get sick (haven’t had a cold or flu for a couple years) which would suggest that my immune system is pretty strong in general. I also do not feel particularly stressed (i travel a lot for leisure and work for myself which allows for flexibility and ‘me’ time and I regularly see a therapist about the assault/herpes).

I have tried three different types of anti-virals (they had horrible side-effects and made little difference to outbreak) and I have also tried various alternative and natural medicines as well.

In spite of all this and all the changes and effort I have made HERPES JUST WONT LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Any suggestions would be welcome as I am getting incredibly desperate and frustrated!!!

Thank you đŸ™‚

• Author
    Replies

Anonymous

I saw your post on in a herpes support group and I want to reachout and extend a helping hand. This place called the underground cure helped my friend totally eradicate HSV from his body completely…no lie…I witnessed this with my own eyes. If you wan to check them out here’s there site: http://www.theundergroundcure.com

Sarah
    Participant

I am having a similar issue! It’s been nearly constant for the last 6 months or so. I am extremely healthy otherwise, do yoga daily, eat nearly 100% organic, and live a relatively stress-free life. I have worked a lot the emotional pain and shame of having herpes, and moved through a lot of it, though of course not all. My first 4 years having herpes I had only 2 or 3 outbreaks. This new chapter with me and herpes has coincided with a new relationship and a period of consistently not getting enough sleep, so I was blaming it on that. But now I am back to my normal sleep schedule, more or less, and the outbreaks are continuing. It’s like some threshold has been crossed and the virus is too strong to control!! If you have found any relief, please let me know what has worked for you!! Thank you. I feel your desperation and frustration deeply.

Chris
    Participant

Hi, I am in the same boat. The last month and a half I’ve had pretty much a constant outbreak. I am started to feel defeated, I have antivirals and tons of natural remedies but nothing is working. I am so tired of feeling so irritated all the time! I have no clue how to get rid of it anymore. I live with my boyfriend, and even though he is extremely supportive I am starting to feel embarrassed and like I am letting him down because I have to continuously tell him I still cannot be sexually active. Typically my outbreaks are two to three days maybe once a month before my period, but this is relentless! Help!

Anonymous

Hi.. i`m Christy Arven and you can add me on facebook with my cell (774) 854-8800.
    Africans have thought me lesson never to quickly forget in a research to get cured from Herpes.
    Well, i will refer you to an American (Dwight Dexter) who have been able to get some cannabis and other ingredient to kill the Virus and i have been tested Cured/Negative from Herpes.
    He sent me the concoction through USPS and i receive the Herbs. then, he told me how to apply not to get over dozed to avoid side effect. becuse OILMEN T from cannabis was added to kill the VIRUS.
    Dwight email is DexterHerbs@dr.com
    I think its advisable to always put things to test. as i have been a third testimonial from Georgia…

My igg result now 0.3
    my email is christylynnnarven@gmail.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.