Want to embrace your dreams and make them a reality?
Reclaim Your Health and Happiness
Come Inside The Tent- Re Writing Your Life Story
Have you ever had the chance to turn the page of a chapter of your life and create something totally different and magnificent? What if you could make the decision today to embrace your dreams of love, passion and optimal health and never look back. Would you do it? I know that many of you are struggling and some of you are actually dying inside, suffering from what some might call herpes depression. You think that you will NEVER be able to love again and that you are so damaged now that no one will ever love you, let alone love yourself.
- Overwhelmed by shame, grief, and pain?
- Just diagnosed and don’t know where to turn?
- Fearful of rejection?
- Lost your passion for life?
I know exactly how you feel
Are You Ready For Change?
Every client I work with has her own unique story to share.
- What are my fees?
After your free coaching session, I will create a coaching program that is a perfect fit for you. This is determined by what your goals are and how often you will be receiving support from me. This is an investment in your dreams and as such, it is appropriately priced.
- How long does a coaching engagement last?
Typically, the shortest recommended engagement is three months, but there are clients that continue to work with me for years because of the results they receive in other areas of their lives. Typically, it takes at least 3 months to explore and clarify intended results, implement them into ones life, and to create and condition new patterns for lasting success.
- Is coaching confidential?
Everything you share with me in a private coaching session is 100% confidential, unless law requires disclosure. A clear confidentiality agreement is in place for all coaching clients.
- What if I’m waitlisted for individual coaching?
Due to the high demand of my individual coaching, I frequently have a waitlist for my practice. During these times, you will have the opportunity to be placed on the waitlist and I will notify you when an opening is available.
Group coaching is often an excellent resource for women who are looking to grow within a community setting. For some, the fees associated with individual coaching make group coaching an excellent alternative. Check out our group coaching offers to see if this is a fit for you.
- How do I claim my FREE Reclaim Your Health and Happiness coaching session?
All you need to do is fill out the form below. If after reading your submission, I feel that we would make a great pair, then I will send you instructions to register for a FREE Reclaim Your Health and Happiness coaching session. This will give us the chance to see if there is synergy in a coaching relationship.
- Do I work with people in person?
I coach women from around the world over the phone and/or Internet. My clients are responsible for any long distance fees.
What does a typical coaching session look like?
Most of my coaching sessions are held for 50 minutes and they are done over the phone or Internet. Each session is totally different depending on the clients needs. Some sessions focus more on the emotions of transformation, whereas others are more structured and focused on the mechanics of success. In life, 80% of success in psychological and 20% is mechanical. In coaching, we work on both for the greatest potential for outstanding results.
- How do you know if you are a good candidate to personally work with me?
I am committed to educating, empowering and inspiring women to live, love and thrive. Intuition, wisdom and connected listening are the source of my power to help guide you to reach a level of health and happiness that you may have never thought was possible. If you are committed to living the life of your dreams and you’re willing to do the work, then I’m your gal. If you answer YES to most or all of these statements, then you are an excellent candidate.
- I am committed to my personal growth and development.
- I want to live a fulfilling, balanced life and believe it is possible.
- I can be truthful with myself.
- I am willing to question my assumptions and challenge myself.
- I am willing to experiment with new perspectives or different ways of doing things.
- I am willing to ask for what I want and need from the coach and the process.
- I see coaching as a valuable investment and I have the funds to pay for coaching
- I am able to stretch myself and work outside of my comfort zone.
- I am accountable for the results I produce in my life.
- What is the difference between therapy and life coaching?
Therapy is intended to heal or treat a disorder. I am not a therapist or counselor. The biggest difference between therapy and life coaching is that I do not believe you are broken. You are whole and complete. My job is to create an environment where you can access the wisdom and healing that lies within. This is where the magic and miracles ignite and rewrite your story. I believe in you!